More sensible than a weight loss regimen: a sustainable overall concept
Room requestRequest
Contact
Vouchers & Shop
Treatments book
activity programme
Contact us
  • contact

    This is how you can contact the la pura staff:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
la pura women's health resort kamptal
Hauptplatz 58, 3571 Gars am Kamp, Austria
Fax.: +43 2985/26 66-745
Mail: reservierung@lapura.at
Your data will be processed according to the Data Protection Act and will not be transmitted to third parties outside the VAMED Group. You agree to receive information material from companies within the VAMED Group. You can recall this agreement at any time in writing or by e-mail.

Blog

More sensible than a weight loss regimen

A sustainable overall concept: Detox

Weight management instead of dieting is the motto of the exclusive la pura women’s health and wellness resort, which offers tailor-made concepts especially for women. After all, women in particular continue to struggle to maintain their desired weight, partly due to hormonal fluctuations.

“Especially at the beginning of a new year, women set themselves high goals – only to come crashing back to reality quite rapidly, because their habits, their daily stress and their work routine quickly catch up with them,” says la pura’s medical director, Dr. Sabine Fröhlich. There are numerous guidebooks, magazines or influencers that are supposed to give us a “perfect” nutrition plan, introduce new superfoods or tell us not to eat carbohydrates. “It’s much more important to know yourself. For example, knowing how one’s body deals with protein, fat and carbohydrates,” says Dr. Fröhlich.

How do I know what will help me?

la pura uses state-of-the-art testing methods, such as the genetic determination of a woman’s metabolic type, which analyses how the body handles carbohydrates, proteins or fats. However, nutritional habits such as a tendency to “snack” and the onset of one’s personal feeling of satiation are also tested. All of this provides the key to one’s individual weight management. “Short-term diets, extensive lifestyle books or long-term plans to go to the gym all fail to produce desired results in the long term,” explains Dr. Fröhlich. She adds: “It’s better to deal with your own body and to know what is good for you personally, what works well and what you can eat without any worries.” Individual weight management is the basis for women to be able to feel good in their own bodies.

With the help of state-of-the-art diagnostic methods such as epigenetic tests, blood parameters, saliva tests, HRV measurement as well as the advanced skin analysis equipment, a woman’s additional risk factors can be determined, so that they can be given individual advice and treatments. We cover all Healthy Aging pillars that are significant according to the “German Society of Anti-Aging Medicine”. Only 30% of our aging process is determined by genetics, but we can influence the remaining 70% – including in terms of nutrition and lifestyle.

Doing it for myself!

To make sure that you can fit into your favourite jeans again soon, la pura offers the combination with the Detox Slim programme, which also includes removing harmful substances from the body. There are many impulses for a tasty diet that doesn’t need to be one-sided, but also an extremely versatile exercise programme and special detox massages.

  • contact

    This is how you can contact the la pura staff:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
la pura women's health resort kamptal
Hauptplatz 58, 3571 Gars am Kamp, Austria
Tel.: +43 2985/26 66-742
Fax.: +43 2985/26 66-745
Mail: reservierung@lapura.at