UNIQA Vorsorge Programm Partner
2 nights in the selected room category.
Daily arrival possible.
The la pura women´s health resort kamptal is a UNIQA VitalPlan hotel as well as a UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm (preventive care package) partner and QualitätsPartnerschaft/PartnerPunkteProgramm (quality partnership/partner points programme) partner.
The UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm (an expanded medical check-up) can be used in connection with a hotel stay of at least 2 nights on the basis of our inclusive “GourMed® Cuisine full board plan” arrangement. The costs for more extensive examinations that go beyond the national medical check-up (e.g.: ultrasound) will be borne by UNIQA.
The UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm is included in different UNIQA tariff variations, for example VitalPlan PLUS. This is an expanded prophylactic health examination as a contribution to active health promotion. Regular check-ups and early detection measures are central prevention elements. As a supplement to the national medical check-up of the Austrian social insurance schemes, additional examination are carried out for UNIQA customers, e.g. extensive lab tests, an ultrasound of the upper abdomen and the kidneys, etc.
At la pura, you can combine a pleasant time with doing something good for your health and save some valuable time. Book a wellness vacation at la pura and go for that medical check-up that you’ve been putting off for so long.
Our general practitioners Dr. Sabine Fröhlich, Dr. Manfred Zauner, Dr. Isabella Schwarzmaier will examine you in their private surgeries at the la pura women’s health resort kamptal.
Your medical and therapeutic servives
The combination of the “national” medical check-up with the additional services of the UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm comprises the following examinations and medical consultations:
- Blood sampling to determine complete blood count, cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, liver values, blood sugar values, blood sedimentation, CEA (in case of reasonable suspicion), TSH, creatinine, uric acid
- Urine analysis
- Stool test for non-visible blood
- Anamnesis and clinical examination
- Blood pressure measurement
- Sonograph of upper abdomen
- Sonograph of kidneys
- Rectal examination
- Immunisation status – determined on the basis of vaccination certificate and consulting
- Analysis and interpretation of results, extensive consulting regarding preventive healthcare
Bookable for stays until the end of 2020 (Status: December 2019).
- As a first step, please schedule a check-up with us.
- Important note: Usability in 2020
For 2020, the UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm can only be used in connection with a hotel stay of at least 2 nights on the basis of our inclusive “GourMed® Cuisine full board plan” arrangement. The € 45 treatment voucher per night that is included in this arrangement will be used to offset the costs for the medical check-up. The resulting value of € 90 of 2 treatment vouchers (2 nights = 2 treatment vouchers of € 45) is thus used up.
Any day of arrival is possible – including over a weekend!
It is anticipated that, starting in 2021, the medical check-up can also be carried out on an outpatient basis (against presentation of an e-card, examinations are partly in the context of the national medical check-up, for which we can settle the costs with your social insurance provider without any additional costs to you).
- Examining physicians:
Our general practitioners Dr. Sabine Fröhlich, Dr. Manfred Zauner, Dr. Isabella Schwarzmaier.
- Available dates:
Examinations can be scheduled for weekdays as well as weekends (according to availability). At least one member of our team of physicians at la pura will be present every day and available for medical consulting and treatments.
- As the second step, please request the cost absorption confirmation from UNIQA.
– via your advisor or the UNIQA customer service:
Tel. .: +43 (0) 50677-670 (available 24/7, central service centre)
Fax: +43 (0) 50677-676
- Please indicate the desired provider, the name(s) and policy number(s) of all persons for whom a confirmation is needed, as well as the booked or planned date when it will be redeemed.
- Please note: UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm partner = la pura women´s health resort kamptal (Gesundheitsresort Gars Betriebs GmbH, 3571 Gars am Kamp) – according to the listing in the UNIQA contractual partner folder.
- UNIQA sends you the confirmation of cost absorption.
- To settle the costs with the insurance companies, we require your e-card (social insurance) as well as UNIQA’s confirmation of contribution of
- Stool test:
For timing/scheduling reasons, in case of a short stay of 2 or 3 nights, it is necessary to send you the envelope for the stool test in advance by mail. The reason for this is that stool samples are required for three consecutive days.
- On the day of the check-up on our premises, please sign UNIQA’s confirmation of cost absorption and give this to us.
- We will settle the costs in the scope of the UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm directly with UNIQA and your social insurance scheme
• Please note that the cost absorption is not transferable. The package is only valid for the insured person that is named on the voucher
•Please also note the expiration date of the cost absorption confirmation! Vouchers valid until 31.12.2019 can only be redeemed up to this date (= execution date).
• For organisational reasons, the expiration date of the cost absorption confirmations from UNIQA cannot be extended.
• Generally, the UNIQA VorsorgeProgramm can be used once per calendar year (contact UNIQA customer service for more information).