Get in touch with us
Book hotel stay
Book treatments
For general requests & concerns:
Requests about your stay:
General requests & concerns
Requests about our treatments:
General requests & concerns
  • contact

    This is how you can contact the la pura staff:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
la pura women's health resort kamptal
Hauptplatz 58
3571 Gars am Kamp
Beratung, Ärztliche Beratung

Healthy Aging Check Up Basic

Duration of stay:
From 1 night – including 3 treatments | optional to add to any booking.
per guest 630

The “BASIC” Healthy Aging Check Up can be booked individually in addition to any desired or previously planned la pura stay of one night or more, regardless of whether you are visiting us for a treatment regimen or are simply planning a relaxed short stay. After a fundamental diagnosis, you will receive individual recommendations how you can stay young longer. This includes the right diet and exercise tailored to your metabolism, which will not only bring you success, but pleasure as well.

In the “BASIC” check-up, we determine your metabolic type using a genetic test. In addition, a skin and saliva test allow us to recognise what support you need in order to remain mentally and physically healthy, effective and attractive for longer, and how to take preventive steps.

la pura can help make sure that a woman’s biological clock ticks slower. We’re all getting older – and 30 % of that is determined by genetics, while the other 70 % is in our own hands. So make the most of it!

Based on the results of the included tests and analyses, we can help you answer these questions:


How can you slow down your biological clock?


What is your body’s fat, water, and muscle percentage?


What is the key to your own weight management?


What are your stress index and adaptability levels?


How can you protect yourself against secondary diseases?


What is the condition of your skin now, and what will it be in future?


How can you find your optimal balance and make your training work efficiently?


What it is that stresses you and makes you ill?

Your medical and therapeutic services

  • Determining your metabolic type
    – Genetic test
  • 1 x Detection of inflammation sources, 30 min.
  • Your present:
    1 x 3D facial skin analysis, 30 min.

Booking information

How to book these packages: When booking a stay at la pura via e-mail or telephone, please inquire directly. When making an online booking, simply add it to the reservation package (click the relevant option in the booking step under “Enhance your stay”).

Genetic test: Please note that the evaluation of this complex test takes about 3 weeks. If you book early enough, we’ll send you a test kit in advance by mail, including a lancet for self-collection of a few drops of blood from your fingertip, detailed instructions and a short questionnaire. You will receive more detailed information about the process once you make your reservation.

The services rendered are provided in the context of the la pura outpatient department for physical medicine in Kamptal, the la pura health resort kamptal or the Gesundheitsresort Gars Betriebs GmbH.

Back to the overview
  • contact

    This is how you can contact the la pura staff:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
la pura women's health resort kamptal
Hauptplatz 58, 3571 Gars am Kamp, Austria
Tel.: +43 2985 2666-742