Summer Academy Getting Restful Sleep
2 nights, including workshop module, a € 45 treatment voucher, GourMed® Cuisine full board plan and la pura included services
Dr. Elke Doppler-Wagner will give you many practical tips to attain a good night’s restful sleep. In her speech, she will introduce you to the fascinating world of sleep. You will find out about different types of sleep problems and what you can do about them, practice sleep-enhancing relaxation and breathing techniques and find out how light and one’s inner clock are related to good sleep. Learn how you can routinely get to sleep and have a restful night’s sleep!
- Presentation on “The Fascination of Sleep”
- Types of sleeping disorders
- Sleep-enhancing relaxation and breathing techniques
- Practical tips for restful sleep
Dr. Elke Doppler-Wagner
Sleep coach, certified trainer for stress management and burnout prevention, registered mediator, heart-rate frequency measurements
June 24+25 / July 03+04 / August 05+06 / August 22+23 / August 28+29
- Arrival, bookability, number of participants
1 day before beginning of workshop module.
Bookable and valid only during indicated dates.
Number of participants: min. 4 persons, max. 10 persons
Summer Academy PLUS
- Workshop module FREE
- including a € 45 treatment voucher
- Late check-out on the day of departure: Use of the Ladies SPA is possible until 6 pm, rooms are subject to availability
- No single room surcharge, even for single occupancy
of a double room
- Your individual food intolerances are taken into account
- Tea station in your room
- Mini-bar included (alcohol-free), all-day tea lounge
The services rendered are provided in the context of the la pura outpatient department for physical medicine in Kamptal, the la pura health resort kamptal or the Gesundheitsresort Gars Betriebs GmbH.