Summer Academy Herbal Workshop
2 nights, including workshop module, a € 45 treatment voucher, GourMed® Cuisine full board plan and la pura included services
Herbs have many uses – they soothe, heal and taste good. In the “Herbs for Healing, Health and Cooking” and “Herbs for Women” workshops, Angela Schrottmayer will guide you through the diverse world of (women’s) herbs. Learn useful details about the effects and uses of local herbs and join in to produce different products together.
Course content “Herbs for Healing, Health and Cooking”
Herbs have diverse uses: they soothe, heal and taste good! In three workshop sessions Angela Schrottmayer will lead you through the diverse world of herbs. Workshop participants will jointly produce skincare products, home remedies and culinary items using herbs and high-quality natural products. You will learn many useful facts and details about the uses and benefits of local herbs.
- Herbs for skincare: find out about skin-flattering plants and create 2 skincare products
- Herbs as household remedies: the power of herbs for your medicine cabinet. Specially for women, you will create 2 home remedies (e.g. tincture, ointment)
- Herbs for the kitchen: find out about the culinary uses of wild herbs – healthy and tasty! Easy preparations, recipe ideas and sample tastings
Course content “Herbs for Women”
Immerse yourself in the world of women’s herbs! Angela Schrottmayer will guide you through the world of women’s herbs and their diverse uses and benefits. Our expert for women’s herbs will show you how to use herbs for your own well-being, to enhance your femininity or to alleviate women-specific complaints. Workshop participants will join together to create healing, strengthening and caring products for women.
- Traditional knowledge about women’s herbs
- Herbs for female well-being and to enhance femininity
- Herbs to relieve women-specific complaints in all phases of life
- Creating a total of 6 healing, strengthening and pampering products especially for women (tea mixtures, tinctures, herbal oil, ointments and skincare)
Angela Schrottmayer, MSc.
Certified herbalist, certified green cosmetics pedagogue, expert in women’s herbs, nutritionist
- Cost Contribution
per participant (for 6 products) € 30
June 16. + 17. | Herbs for care, health and kitchen
July 15. + 16. | Herbs for women
July 20. + 21. | Herbs for care, health and kitchen
July 28. + 29. | Herbs for women
Aug 31. + Sept 01. | Herbs for care, health and kitchen
- Arrival, bookability, number of participants
1 day before beginning of workshop module.
Bookable and valid only during indicated dates.
Number of participants: min. 4 persons, max. 8 persons.
- No single room surcharge, even for single occupancy of a double room
- Tea station in your room
- Your individual food intolerances are taken into account
- Mini-bar included (alcohol-free), all-day tea lounge
*Only one treatment voucher can be redeemed per treatment and day. Unredeemed vouchers can not be refunded.
The services rendered are provided in the context of the la pura outpatient department for physical medicine in Kamptal, the la pura health resort kamptal or the Gesundheitsresort Gars Betriebs GmbH.