Summer Academy Herbal Workshop
2 nights, including workshop module, a € 45 treatment voucher, GourMed® Cuisine full board plan and la pura included services
In this workshop, you can learn about the versatility of nature and immerse yourself in the world of herbs, which can help you achieve tremendous creativity, zest for life and child-like curiosity. We will provide you with insights into nature, folk medicine and old myths and traditions with respect to the world of herbs and spices.
- Walking tour to explore herbs with information about herbalism – characteristics for safe identification, tips for collection, storage and conservation
- Differences between herbs and wild herbs, application and processing possibilities
- Cooking with herbs/wild herbs to make soups, snacks, spreads, pestos, etc.
- Herbs for health and well-being; green natural cosmetics, how can I make these myself, what chemical additives are found in conventional care products, how can I identify hazardous ingredients…
Certified herb and green cosmetics educator, beekeeper
- Contribution towards expenses
for natural cosmetics materials: € 10
June 26+27 / July 25+26 / August 01+02 / August 21+22
- Arrival, bookability, number of participants
1 day before beginning of workshop module.
Bookable and valid only during indicated dates.
Number of participants: min. 3 persons, max. 10 persons
Summer Academy PLUS
- Workshop module FREE
- including a € 45 treatment voucher
- Use of the Ladies SPA is possible until 6 pm, rooms are subject to availability
- No single room surcharge, even for single occupancy of a double room
- Tea station in your room
- Your individual food intolerances are taken into account
- Mini-bar included (alcohol-free), all-day tea lounge
The services rendered are provided in the context of the la pura outpatient department for physical medicine in Kamptal, the la pura health resort kamptal or the Gesundheitsresort Gars Betriebs GmbH.