Summer Academy Photography
2 nights, including workshop module, a € 45 treatment voucher, GourMed® Cuisine full board plan and la pura included services
Learn more about your digital camera so that you can not just take good pictures but create extraordinary images. Marianne Feiler will cover in our course- modul photography subjects such as the general functions of your camera, ways to control lighting, image design and composition and the most important file formats – combined with practical exercises and a script.
- Camera functions in general
- Different ways to control exposure (automatic, manual, preset timer, aperture selection, program exposure mode, exposure control)
- Image control through conscious choice of exposure control
- Image composition
- The most important file formats (JPEG, RAW, TIFF)
- Practical exercises
ATTENTION: Every participant needs to have a digital camera (single-lens reflex or mirrorless) with corresponding configuration options, sufficient batteries, battery charger, memory cards, operating manual for the camera.
July 07+08 | July 27+28 | August 11+12 | August 25+26
- Arrival, bookability, number of participants
1 day before beginning of workshop module.
Bookable and valid only during indicated dates.
Number of participants: min. 4 persons, max. 8 persons.
Summer Academy Photography PLUS
- Late check-out on the day of departure: Use of the Ladies SPA is possible until 6 pm, rooms are subject to availability
- No single room surcharge, even for single occupancy
of a double room
- Your individual food intolerances are taken into account
- Tea station in your room
- Mini-bar included (alcohol-free), all-day tea lounge
*Only one treatment voucher can be redeemed per treatment and day. Unredeemed vouchers can not be refunded.
The services rendered are provided in the context of the la pura outpatient department for physical medicine in Kamptal, the la pura health resort kamptal or the Gesundheitsresort Gars Betriebs GmbH.