Summer Academy Salsa / Flamenco Broadway Jazz
2 nights, including workshop module, a € 45 treatment voucher, GourMed® Cuisine full board plan and la pura included services
Passion, vitality and body sensation are the foundations of the Salsa Flamenco, which Flamenco dancer and choreographer Rosa Olympia Estrella wants to introduce you to. Learn the basic terms of the flamenco dance, technique, rhythm and improvisation. All that Jazz, Mama Mia and Cabaret are just some of the fantastic musicals that you will dance to. You will begin with the first musical steps and enjoy the wonderful Broadway musical experience.
- Feeling the foundations of the flamenco: passion, vitality and body sensation.
- The basic terms of the flamenco dance, technique, rhythm and improvisation
- Improving confidence in one’s own body and proper posture
- By the end of the course, we will be able to dance flamenco together, as if we were celebrating in Andalusia.
- This workshop is just the right thing for anyone who loves musicals and likes to dance and is interested in exploring both in more depth. Sometimes poetic and serene, sometimes funky, sometimes brimming with passion: it’s you who will make the musical numbers come to life.
- It starts with a dance warm-up technique to get fit for the choreography to follow.
- A combination of moves is developed into a piece of performance that is completed not just through dancing, but also through your presentation.
- The dancing takes place in jazz dancing shoes, cotton socks (no fleece wool or non-slip socks) as well as comfortable training clothes.
For both courses: The learning speed will be adjusted to the skill level of the group. Suitable for all, no partner necessary.
Rosa Olympia Estrella
Flamenco dancer and choreographer
July 05+06: focus on Flamenco/Salsa
August 12+13: focus on Broadway/Jazz
- Arrival, bookability, number of participants
1 day before beginning of workshop module
Bookable and valid only during indicated dates.
Number of participants: min. 4 persons, max. 10 persons
Summer Academy PLUS
- Workshop module FREE
- including a € 45 treatment voucher
- Use of the Ladies SPA is possible until 6 pm, rooms are subject to availability
- No single room surcharge, even for single occupancy of a double room
- Tea station in your room
- Your individual food intolerances are taken into account
- Mini-bar included (alcohol-free), all-day tea lounge
The services rendered are provided in the context of the la pura outpatient department for physical medicine in Kamptal, the la pura health resort kamptal or the Gesundheitsresort Gars Betriebs GmbH.