PRP-Facelift: The most natural way to rejuvenate your skin
New at la pura!
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors that have a stimulating effect on collagen synthesis and promote healthy tissue growth in the body. This sets a skin rejuvenation process in motion that results in a radiant, more youthful complexion. This treatment is also known as vampire lifting because it makes use of the body’s own plasma, which provides a natural, safe form of collagen stimulation. Its full effect takes 4 to 6 weeks to set in, but is then sustained continuously for months. A result is also visible right away and then consolidates over weeks. The PRP-Facelift can also be combined with a hyaluronic acid filler treatment.
How does the process work?
First, there is a detailed consultation with the attending physician during which the method is explained in detail and you are asked about medication, diseases and possible contraindications. Once you have made the decision to undergo the treatment, you sign a consent form.
- Your physician then draws a small amount of blood.
- This blood is placed in a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma.
- This plasma is injected into the skin with a very thin needle.
- The entire treatment takes 45 minutes and is concluded with a hyaluron mask.
At la pura, we use a state-of-the-art system that is absolutely hygienic and does not cause bleeding. The great advantage of a PRP-Facelift is that you are treated with a substance created by your own body. It couldn’t be more natural than that!
What can you expect from a PRP treatment?
After a PRP treatment, you will be as radiant as if you’ve just returned from a long, relaxing holiday.
- Natural skin rejuvenation on the face, neck, décolleté or even hands.
- Tired-looking skin is stimulated and refreshed.
- Smoothing of wrinkles and natural, discreet padding, e.g. of crow’s feet and eye wrinkles.
- Highlighting of lip contours.
- Sustained improvement of skin quality, e.g. for acne, deep pores and unevenness.
- Natural-looking results while also being safe and efficient.
- Little or no pain during and after the treatment.
- Local or diffuse hair loss – we recommend three treatments at intervals of several weeks for a successful therapy outcome.
This treatment is what is also called a “lunchtime lifting” – you will be presentable and ready to go about your business right away.
Price for a PRP Facelift
€320 per treatment
This treatment is provided in la pura by Dr. Sabine Fröhlich.
Read more about our cosmetic treatment here.
For more information or to make an appointment please contact us:
- on site at our therapy reception
- by telephone: +43 2985 / 26 66 -660
- or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org